Friday, September 24, 2010

Reunions


My childhood friend "Tg. Hani Sofeeya" was looking for me - Little Favors.
She wanted the best for her 15 years celebration of her class reunion within her budget.
Since she trusted me to choose any kind of souvenirs that suits her event - finally I came out with
black & white candles in small ceramic glass. I did a bit decorations and put in personalized box
for the best result.

I really hope that she and all her former classmates were love it very much.
Also enjoyed the party too.




Personalized Ceramic Glass with Candle
&
Personalized Box/Packaging





Thanks to my junior who called "Adik Ani" for asking me to make her Reunion's Gathering
more meaningful with these favors for her friends.





Personalized Shot Glass with Jellybeans
in Organza Pouch Bag Packaging



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter